Positive Radio Group, locally owned and operated radio stations, is adding to our team of radio sales professionals that sell or solicit advertising space and on-air time for our radio stations and their websites, to businesses throughout the New River Valley and surrounding areas.
Our sales agents must:
1. Have a passion for selling.
2. Be a go-getter
3. Be computer literate and proficient in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
4. Have an understanding of marketing principles and a creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients
5. Have excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients’ businesses
6. Have a proven ability to ask for the business and the courage to ask again
7. Conduct face to face meetings with prospective clients
8. Be able to communicate effectively both in-person, on the phone and over email etc.
9. Maintain and re-sign accounts
10. Develop new advertising clients through a relentless drive to generate new business
11. Create advertising campaigns for your clients that are focused on their marketing needs and growing their business
12. Participate in relationship building with the businesses of the area while providing personable and excellent customer service overall.
13. Have problem solving abilities – someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
14. Work hand in hand with other Sales Team Members and the Station Manager on all promotions.
15. Posses a belief in your ability to sell and no fear of being on commission because you know the harder you work the more you make
16. Be willing to travel to businesses in the NRV and surrounding areas
17. Have reliable vehicle
18. Current car insurance and valid driver’s license.
Sales deadlines and goals apply. Previous sales experience is required. Additional training is provided. Compensation includes base salary & commission. For questions or to submit your resume email email@example.com